Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All's well that ends well....

Played the MATH and ran into this lovely hand, ending my streak of finishing in the money in blogger tournaments beginning with M at 4....

My lucky streak continued in the Midnight Madness....

Soooo, I had to chase my money in one more - a 3 dollar double-stack. Went all-in here with a short stack and an open-ended straight draw....

Nice lay-down here - well sorta....

Made it to the final table with the shortest stack; then watched the testoterone fly... All smiles as I weaseled into the top 3.... (I think I folded this hand, even though it was sooted...)

So I recouped the money from the Math and MM debacles....


Oh, and BTW, yes, I am a night owl....

No comments:

Battle of the Bloggers

Brought to you by the Online Poker Room Full Tilt Poker and the Dead Money Poker Blog by AlCantHang